The project will be working on the site this Saturday 8/28/21. Activities will consist of the following:
- Ceiling contractor will be installing speciality ceilings at the media center.
- Millwork contractor will be installing solid surface sills in the cafeteria and corridor spaces.
- Flooring contractor will be complete the flooring at the lower landing of Stair #1 and commence the flooring installation in the main lobby.
- Electrical contracotor will continue with devicing, testing and energizing circuits through out the building.
- Tel-Data contractor will continue termination work in the MDF/IDF closets and devicing.
- Painting contractor will be painting the tectum panels in the gymnasium and continuing with finish painting activites on the second floor corridors of Area A/B.
- Window shade contractor will continue the installation of window shades in the classrooms.
- Landscaping contractor will continue with spreading of top soil along the South elevation of the project site, setting of the flagpole base and landscape edging along the North elevation. Additionally their fencing subcontractor shall continue with fencing installation on the North elevation of the project site. (Work to commence after 8AM).
- Site contractor will be paving Baldwin and Dartmouth Roads. (Work to commence after 8am)
This weekend work schedule has been communicated and coordinated with both the Marblehead Building Department & Police Department.