Project Update - February 10th, 2020
Please see below project update for the Elbridge Gerry Elementary School:
- Marblehead Water & Sewer installed temporary hydrant on the property to support temporary water needs for the project.
- National Grid disconnected the natural gas service lines to the Upper and Lower Bell School buildings the week of 2/3/20.
- Project team coordinating with National Grid to coordinate and schedule remaining gas main cut & cap in Baldwin Road.
- Site Perimeter Construction fence & scrim tentatively scheduled to commence week of 2/17/20.
- Erosion Control measures scheduled to commence week of 2/24/20.
- Selective site demolition and stone pad area to support CM & OPM Trailers following the completion of construction fence & erosion control measures.