Please see below the revised street parking plan on Baldwin Road for the Week of 4/13/20:
- Due to the size of the equipment being delivered to the project to support sitework activities there will be No Parking on one side of Baldwin Road. The side of the road with “even” number houses shall have No Parking for the time periods noted below.
- The No Parking zone shall start at the intersection of Pleasant St (Rte 114) & Baldwin Rd and end at the intersection of Baldwin Rd & Jane Rd. The equipment shall enter the project site through construction Gate B.
- The No Parking periods shall be for the following:
- Tuesday 4/14 – 8AM-3:30PM
- Wednesday 4/15 – 8AM-3:30PM
- Thursday 4/16 – 3AM-3:30PM
- Due to the size and weight of the equipment scheduled to be delivered Thursday morning the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations requires the piece of equipment to be transported between the hours of 3AM-7AM. The delivery truck will enter the site with the equipment and be turned off. The offloading of the equipment will not occur until 7AM.
- No Parking signs will be posted along Baldwin Road on Monday 4/13.
- This revised parking plan and early morning equipment delivery has been communicated and coordinated with the Marblehead Police Department.