Please see below project update for the Elbridge Gerry Elementary School:
- Continue with site prep and fills using onsite material at the South & West areas of the project site.
- Continue with bulk ledge excavation and export (trucking) the ledge materials offsite. The excavation will occur on the North end of the new building footprint and is scheduled to continue and complete this week. Note this activity will require the use of a hammer drill at irregular intervals to break-up larger rocks/boulders for export and/or potential high spots of ledge that need to be taken down to support the building design.
- Continue with underground utility-drainage & water installation on the South end of the site.
- Continue with excavation and prep for concrete foundations on the South end of the building.
- Continue with footing and foundation wall construction from the South to North end of the building footprint.
- The second concrete foundation crew mobilized on 7/13/20 and will begin construction of the building retaining wall foundation on the North end of the building.
- There are three concrete placements tentatively scheduled for this week; Monday 7/13/20, Wednesday 7/15/20 and Friday 7/17/20.