The project will be working on the site this Saturday 5/22/21. Activities will consist of the following:
- Metal Window contractor will be working on the translucent skylight installation on the roof level of Area A/B of the building . The work crew will be utilizing power tools and aerial lifts at times through out the day to support the work activities.
- Electrical contractor will be terminating light fixtures and rough-in work on first level of Area A/B in the building.
- General trades contractor will be working on sheetrocking activities in Area C of the building.
- Taping contractor will be working on taping and finishing sheetrocking activities on the first floor of Area C on the interior of the building.
- The ceiling contractor will be working on installing ceiling grid on the first floor of Area A/B of the building.
- The flooring contractor will be installing flooring materials on the second floor of Area A/B in the building.
- The sprinkler contractor will be terminating sprinkler lines and heads below the skylight system in Area A/B of the building.
This Saturday work schedule has been communicated and coordinated with both the Marblehead Building Department & Police Department.