The project will be working on the site this Saturday 9/11/21. Activities will consist of the following:
- Ceiling contractor will be installing speciality ceilings at the main entry vestibule.
- Millwork contractor will be installing acoustic wall panels in the main lobby and cafeteria and complete wood handrail caps.
- Flooring contractor will be complete the flooring in the cafeteria corridor, carpet installation in the Media Center and flooring materials at Stair #2.
- Painting contractor will be painting the custodial room floor, finish painting the Main Lobby space and punchlist items in Area A/B.
- Landscaping contractor will continue with speading and setting stone dust and mulch along the North elevation of the project site. (Work to commence after 8AM).
- Elevator contractor will be installing the flooring materials in the elevator cab.
- Misc Metal contractor will be completing the handrails at Stair #2.
- Wood flooring contractor continuing with gym line painting.
This weekend work schedule has been communicated and coordinated with both the Marblehead Building Department & Police Department.