The project will be working on the site this Saturday 6/26/21. Activities will consist of the following:
- General trades contractor will be working on sheetrocking activities in the building.
- Taping contractor will be working on taping and finishing sheetrocking activities on the second level of Area B and first floor of Area C on the interior of the building.
- Ceiling contractor will be installing ceiling grid on the first level Area A/B and constructing speciality ceilings on the second level Area A/B.
- Millwork contractor will be continuing the install of the extended learning spaces millwork on the second floor and classroom casework/millwork on the first floor of Area A/B.
- Electrical contractor will be terminating light controls, fire alarm and tel-data devices on second and first levels of Area A/B in the building.
- Painting contractor will be painting the ceiling deck and MEP's in the cafeteria space.
This Saturday work schedule has been communicated and coordinated with both the Marblehead Building Department & Police Department.